Early Dawn Microfinance Company Limited (DAWN) was one of the earliest MFIs established in Myanmar. Accion International, FMO, and Triodos Investment Management formed a consortium and invested in DAWN to establish it as a premier institution. DAWN is registered with the Ministry of Planning and Finance and operates with a deposit-taking license granted by the Financial Regulatory Department. DAWN has grown to be one of the largest MFIs in Myanmar, currently serves over 290,000 clients in 69 branches in Myanmar with around 1000 employees with plans to expand to new regions, to serve additional segments of clients, with new and better products and services, to introduce innovations based on technology, and with an obvious need for additional departments and positions.
We are seeking to employee a HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks, with positive attitudes and who are interested in opportunities that will shape their careers. If you are ready for a new challenge, we are ready to help you achieve success.
Title: HR Intern
No. of Open Position: (2)
Department: Human Resource
Location: Head Office/ Learning Resource Centre
Contract Duration: 6 months
Reporting to: HR Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Remove job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Screen potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates
- Organize interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Initiate background checks on shortlisted candidates
- Prepare and send offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Update employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly
- Update databases by inputting new employee information details.
Interns do not receive wages and other DAWN standard benefits, i.e. insurance, health, severance pay. However, DAWN will provide meal and transportation allowance up to 200,000 MMK monthly basis. Interns will be entitled one day leave per month. Sick/Emergency leaves are to be provided on need basis.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field
- are available for full time (in-office) internship (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- can start the internship between 1 December 2022 and 15 December 2022
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department; No.587, 3rd Floor, The Regency Offices, Pyay Road, Ward 2, Kamayut Township, Yangon not later than 5 PM. 25th November 2022 (Friday).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com