Early Dawn Microfinance Company Limited (“DAWN”) is a regulated microfinance institution that currently serves over 270,000 clients in 68 branches in Myanmar. It is a fast-growing Institution with over 1,000 employees, with plans to expand to new regions, to serve additional segments of clients, with new and better products and services, to introduce innovations based on technology, and with an obvious need for additional departments and positions (www.dawn.com.mm). DAWN is registered under the Ministry of Planning and Finance, and was granted a license by the Financial Regulatory Department to provide financial services to low-income clients as well as to small and medium businesses.
(FOR National STAFF ONLY)
|Job Title||: IT & System Assistant|
|Location||: Zonal Office (Meiktila)|
|Number of Position||: 1|
|Type of Contract||: Open|
|Reports to||: IT Administrator|
IT & System Support shall be in charge in providing support to Early Dawn employees in terms of all Software tools of work. He must be familiar with the Kredits System and can immediately provide assistance to any software related inquiries of Early Dawn Employees.
He shall be responsible in ensuring the integrity of the Kredits Database and can also provide assistance in generating pertinent reports.
With the support of Head of IT & MIS, he shall also be responsible in training and re-training employees on how to use Software tools especially Kredits System. He shall ensure that all employees can properly take advantage of all the Software Capabilities and Productivity tools of Early Dawn.
| KEY RESPONSIBILITY
– Participate in system Implementation
– Installing and configuration client computer hardware system and applications
– Repairing and replacing equipment parts as required
– Supporting the roll-out new application
– Provides basic troubleshooting repair and maintenance for computer equipment and may assist with testing personal computer and hardware & software problem
– Arrange and manage for delivery of output to users
– Able to train application users
| PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
– Bachelor’s in computer information technology Degree (relevant education/ qualification)
– Minimum 1-2 years’ experience
– Excellent technical knowledge of network and hardware, including Microsoft platform
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Good in English and Myanmar Language Skills (reading, writing, understanding)
– Good Interpersonal skill
– Able to Travel if required
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send an Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com or Human Resources Department, No.587, 3rd Floor, The Regency Offices, Pyay Road, 2nd Ward, Kamayut Township, Yangon not later than 5PM. 9th , August, 2022 (Tuesday). .
Note: Candidates are also requested to mention in the applications if there is, blood/marriage relationships with the existing DAWN employees and please identify two reference persons. No requirement of photo or copy of certificates and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org